Booze News: Bob and Doug McKenzie Return to the Small Screen!

>> Monday, April 28, 2008

Okay, this technically isn't movie-related, but it's joyous news just the same. Dave Thomas and Rick Moranis are set to return to the roles of beer-crazy brothers Bob and Doug McKenzie in an animated series scheduled to premiere in January 2009! Beauty, eh?

A Canadian network is already lined up, and an American outlet should be announced soon. Click on the video above (courtesy of quickstopentertainment.com) for a preview, you hoser.

Strange Brew (DVD)

0 comments:

468X60 RENTAL - James Stewart Animated Gif (44kb)

About Me

My photo
I like to drink. I like to watch movies. I like to watch movies about drinking. I like to write about the movies I’ve watched, but only if I’ve had a drink first.

All text including the title "Booze Movies: The 100 Proof Film Guide" Copyright William T. Garver

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP